The M40A5 is like the new phone you didn’t think you needed. You were perfectly happy with your phone. It rang when somebody called and it only needed charged at night. How could you have known what you were missing? With the addition of a modern night vision rail and a muzzle break you gain the extra performance where it really counts. Smile and wait for the flash.
M40A5 Build Cost – $2000.00*
-Add $100 if customer is supplying a previously bedded stock
* This price is for labor on a 100% mil-spec rifle with the customer supplying all necessary build parts.
WE DO NOT SUPPLY ANY PARTS FOR THESE BUILDS.
* Any missing screws, bad ejectors, etc. will add to this cost.
M40A5 Part List
– Remington 700 short action
– Serial number begins with ‘E’ or ‘G’
– ‘Clip slotted’, drilled, tapped 8-40 for optic rail
– Schneider ‘USMC contract’ barrel
– McMillan A-4
– Molded in olive, sniper fill
– 6x flush mount cups, front stud, inlet for PGW EFR
– P/N A-4 USMC
DD Ross Recoil Lug
DD Ross Scope base
Badger M5 Bottom metal
PGW PVS-22 night vision rail
– Remington M24
– P/N MB762SSAL/RE
Badger Simrad Cap and Scope Rings
Harris Bipod (notched legs)
KMW Bipod Pod-Loc
– P/N 875
AI Magazine 5 Round Magazine
– Schmidt & Bender M8541 Scout Sniper Day Scope
– 3-12×50 PM II/LP/MTC
– Gen II Mil-dot reticle
– Premier Reticles Heritage Light Tactical 8541a Scout Sniper Day Scope
– Gen II XR